Colemore and Priors Dean is a rural civil parish set in the beautiful Hampshire Downs about 3 miles West of Liss and about 4 miles Northwest of Petersfield, Hampshire, England. The hamlet of Colemore was united with the nearby hamlet of Priors Dean in 1932 to form a single parish.
The earliest parts of the former Church of England parish church of St Peter ad Vincula (“St Peter in Chains”) are 11th-century. It is a Grade II* listed building. It is now redundant and in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust.
Manor Farmhouse is an early 17th-century brick house, altered in the middle of the 19th century.
The brothers John Greaves (1602–52, mathematician), Edward Greaves (1608–80, physician) and Thomas Greaves (1612–76, orientalist) were all sons of a rector of the parish and born in the village. A later orientalist, Richard Pococke (1704–65), was also the son of a rector of the parish.
Priors Dean has two manor houses. Priors Dean Manor House, opposite the church, is a 17th-century brick building with 18th-, late 19th- and early 20th-century alterations. Goleigh Manor House, just over 1 mile (1.6 km) north of Priors Dean, was built in 1479.
The Church of England parish church of Priors Dean has no known dedication. The oldest parts of the building are 11th-century, either late Saxon or early Norman. The north door is Norman. The chancel is 13th-century Early English Gothic. The church was restored in 1856, when the Norman revival chancel arch was built and the bell turret and spire were added. Inside the church are several 17th-century monuments. It is a Grade II* listed building.